World Art™ Renewable & Compostable Hot Cups – 2 oz.
Tired of high maintenance regular hot cups? Just say no to double cupping and extra waste. Check out our cleverly designed insulated hot cups that don’t need sleeves, extra cups, or winter gloves to handle. Best of all, the polylactic acid (PLA) lining in these cups is made from plants, so you can compost these babies when you are done. Easy, right?!
- Available in 8, 12, 16 and 20 oz. sizes (see colors at left)
- Made from renewable resources
- Lined with PLA, a plant-based plastic
- Not recyclable in most communities – Find out Why
- Double-wall construction provides heat protection and insulation
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- World Art™ branding communicates your environmental commitmen
- Polylactic acid (PLA) or “corn plastic” is made from annually renewable resources.
- Our PLA products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Carbon Footprint
Sustainability is a journey, and every step of the way we want to make a smaller environmental impression. This footprint shows where our product life cycle stacks up today. Learn More