Your average, old school hot cup’s life is basically a grab, drink, and toss existence. That sums it up, right? Well, instead of just throwing it away, we decided to make it smarter and greener during it’s short life in your hands. By lining our cups with renewable polylactic acid (PLA), we’ve created cups that break down in a commercial compost facility and return to the Earth, leaving nothing but life-giving compost as a legacy. Makes sense, doesn’t it?
- Available in 8, 10, 12, 16, and 20 oz. sizes
- Made from renewable resources
- Lined with PLA, a plant-based plastic
- Not recyclable in most communities – Find out Why
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- GreenStripe® branding communicates your environmental commitment
- Polylactic acid (PLA) or “corn plastic” is made from annually renewable resources.
- Our PLA products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
Sustainability is a journey, and every step of the way we want to make a smaller environmental impression. This footprint shows where our product life cycle stacks up today. Learn More