Upscale and sturdy, these rigid PLA plates will class your next event right up. Not only do they look good, they also do good. They save non-renewable resources and help new plants grow because they are renewable and compostable.
- Made from renewable resources
- Made with PLA, a plant-based plastic
- Meets ASTM standards for compostability
- Polylactic acid (PLA) or “corn plastic” is made from annually renewable resources.
- Composting helps divert waste from landfills.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Our Plantware cutlery is compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.
Sustainability is a journey, and every step of the way we want to make a smaller environmental impression. This footprint shows where our product life cycle stacks up today. Learn More