Renewable & Compostable Sugarcane Clamshells, 2-Cmpt – 9in x 6in x 3in]
Renewable & Compostable Sugarcane Clamshells are grease and cut resistant alternatives to traditional petroleum-derived plastics or foam. Sturdy and versatile, these clamshells can handle a wide variety of foods. Made from reclaimed and rapidly renewable sugarcane fibers. Renewable, compostable, and ASTM D6868 compliant.
- Made from renewable and reclaimed resources
- Made with sugarcane, a rapidly renewable resource
- Soak-Proof versions are lined with PLA, a plant-based plastic
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- Grease and cut resistant
- Freezer saf
- Our sugarcane products are made from a reclaimed resource that would otherwise have been burned.
- Our sugarcane products are compostable in commercial compost facilities, but unfortunately not in your home compost.
- Compost is a great way to improve vital soil resources and divert waste that would otherwise be landfilled.
- Composting helps divert waste from landfills.
Sustainability is a journey, and every step of the way we want to make a smaller environmental impression. This footprint shows where our product life cycle stacks up today. Learn More